Перейти к содержанию

[EN] Download IG L2Walker for Interlude

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Download via Link (mirror)

Manual:

1) Extract the archive

2) Go to the folder .../hosts-fix and run  QuickHosts.exe as administrator. Press "Load" and choose file hosts.txt in program folder. Then press "Save". Close QuickHosts.exe

3) Run .../eL2Walker1.79/L2W_VSE.exe, press "Start", minimize (do not close). Before first run you need to open file Properties, press Compatibility and check "Run this program as an administrator" and press OK.

4) Run .../eL2Walker1.79/L2Walker.exe . Before first run you need to open file Properties, press Compatibility and check "Run this program as an administrator" and press OK.

5) In files "PATH" specify the path to your l2.exe file in system folder of the game Lineage 2 Interlude.

6) Press "Run", wait for game running, type your login and pass as usual. After login press key "Home". If bot verified, you can see message about that (check screenshot below). If you dont have that message, probably you skipped something in point 3. Try to add bot files to your antivirus exceptional list.

Then setup the bot as you need (you can see link for manual below). For fight starting you need to press "START Combat" or just press the key "End". 

If you need maps, check this MAPS (mirror)

DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL FOR CUSTOMIZATION L2WALKER

Have a good botting!

• 10 месяцев спустя...
  • 1 год спустя...

I’m sorry, but I press "home" key on my keyboard and do nothing. I have activated "run as administrator" on both files and disabled Windows security, but I get to that part and I blank, what is supposed to happen when pressing "home"? I don’t see any pictures. My client is minimized, does not close, and I do not see any configuration window

I see this "Connected to 127.0.0.1:58431
Verify request v2
L2Walker 155"

Изменено пользователем bollator

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...