Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I have few questions.

1) is it possible to disable autoloot somehow? I didnt see this option anywhere and I would like to disable it and setup pickup from one character only so I dont need to clear inventory of multiple characters

2) how does premium acc work here? Do I need to deal most ammount of damage to mob in order to get premium bonus or is it just last hit? If I have premium on spoiler does he need to deal most dmg/last hit mob to get spoil bonus or it doesnt matter? Premium acc affect raid boss drops rate as well?

3) In changelog I found that you can edit some file (l2.int) so your L2 windows will be named as your character. Can you share some guide how to do it? Would be really helpfull

thanks in advance

Изменено пользователем Zidan

Hey.

1. Unfortunately, there is no way. 

2. Your premium rates for drop are divided between all party members. For example, if you have one char with prem x1.5 and 4 chars with no premium, all chars in the party will have x1.1 drop rate. So your spoiler should be off-party. Or get premium to all party members. About RBs drop I don't remember for sure, but I guess, it works for mobs only. 

3. Here is the link to the manual (use google translater or so), but that's not easy. You have to prepare files with different window names. Then create script to take the certain file during the game launching

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...