Перейти к содержанию

L2Walker OOG on windows 10 stop working

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi,

In the past, I had L2Walker OOG working on windows 10. The main problem was WP667f that was not 'patching' packet but after playing a little bit with it, it worked.

I am trying to come back and now it doesn't work anymore. Can anyone explain me what WP667f do in details ? and WSS as well ?

While searching on the forum I also found someone running l2walker on linux ?! I am also interested.

Regards,

Alokhan

On 09.07.2021 at 11:41, alo said:

Hi,

In the past, I had L2Walker OOG working on windows 10. The main problem was WP667f that was not 'patching' packet but after playing a little bit with it, it worked.

I am trying to come back and now it doesn't work anymore. Can anyone explain me what WP667f do in details ? and WSS as well ?

While searching on the forum I also found someone running l2walker on linux ?! I am also interested.

Regards,

Alokhan

WSS patches Walker to disable verification (walker was payable back in a day) and tunnels connection to WP.

WP manages walker <> L2 server connection and manipulates packets from both sides. Main goal was to fix corrupted packets from walker and adapt server packets so walker could deal with them correctly.

If you are experiencing problems with walker being unable to connect check following:

1) run WSS and walker with "Run as administrator" (mandatory)

2) After Walker being launched check if it was patched by WSS (title should change to L2Walker (patched). If not patch it manually by opening WSS and double clicking your walker in a list.

3) in WP PPC panel check that it registers new connection and all scripts (usually there are three out-of-the-box) are enabled.

Running walker on linux is whole different story and require more advanced skills than on Windows. It uses Wine for emulation. I recommend getting stable results first on Windows and then if you have plenty of spare time trying to run it on Linux

• Like 2

Hi,

So WSS patches walker, everything is fine. (Yes everything is launched as admin)

15:17:09 Link LoginServer Succeed.
15:17:11 Login LoginServer Success.
15:17:11 服务器[01]当前在线率:5.79%,能否登陆:能
15:17:14 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

However the problem seems to be with WP

I get this error message

image.png.d8d40a205e8c5db796850180189afd47.png

Изменено пользователем alo
add comment

Hi,

I got it working on windows but I still have to try quite a lot before it connects, it often fail at the 'GameServer' step.

For Linux, I work on it everyday so it's not a problem for me. You used wine to get it to work ? I had WSS and WP started + walker patched however WP did not seems to be able to edit the packets to make it work.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...