Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Is there any problem that you guys even gms dont like us so much;;since server started you banned most of our player's other left coz of your behaviour if you dont want us here we can leave and play with the npc i read the topic and i didnt see any heavy insulting to you admin my friend even to our post how you reply to us its a lot different from others and we didn't even use any bugs like most of you guys here..

We don't have any GM in the game. There is only one admin. And in my eyes are players are equal.

7 minutes ago, MaDa said:

i didnt see any heavy insulting to you admin

That happened in PM and in the game.  Here is an example:

ALL [Angelyk] f@king retard admin

He told me he didnt insult you even like if you read the topics how you respond to us its not the same we left 5ppl we can leave also my friend we checked the rates you sended for soul crystlals its 7.5% just for one crystal in anakazel just to know and blscksun kbow that already and killing ember only and coz of the bugs they used and we didnt took photo's they took advantage and pk all server and most left if you check tour online is 1k lower

And all my friends left server its  mostly coz of you you responded them to the topics like we are trashes and play l2 1st time its their words not mine when we spoke to discord after all this.. maybe thats why they loose their temper and you get answers like this.. just discussing here.. coz we are ready and my friends to leave also  server ..

Изменено пользователем MaDa
@Admindiscrimination!

i dont have to say something else when you do discrimination cause one player is russian and other player is not you support the russian!and dont say you didnt cause use ban in all players and russian player didnt had ban! why?? i will tell you why cause the one player is russian from the top 1 clan in the server and the other player is from top 2 clan and he is not russian! ban for ? cause he aswer in the player because he cursed him? come admin from x7 i know this russian player and all time do the same if you see all hes post he have irony in the other players and cursed as well.. anyway you gave ban char in all chars? really? we spend money here bro and he spend as well look again what you did cause you are not right! if stay ban all clan godfathers they will move in other server cause we cant leave with no support the team player! and you lose money as well cause MY TEAM PLAYER HE DIDNT SAY SOMETHING or HE DIDNT START SOMETHING!

Изменено пользователем paniC

They just want us to leave there is not other logic explanation..i readed the topic about manor for castles and he changed it instantly.. we talked about something and we got only irony from you..and other topic from other clan member's same behaviour..

And Panic my friend ofc. He will loose money not us..each player from us donated to mutch here for this behaviour..

do not tell me this now .. 
about (ALL [Angelyk] f@king retard admin) when you reach a point the player
to tell you this .. it's your fault ..
 because you put an excerpt from everything that happened 
and you do not look from the beginning what happened ..
Изменено пользователем paniC

Btw Panic I talked to others and they told me they looked for chat they didnt see anything like that and he didnt even use photo for proof like he says for us.. that dont say anything i can do the same for everyone put the photo for proof coz we checked and didnt find anything like that .

i know all this my friend i now they play "game" in x7 i had the same i thought here it will be change cause is x1 but they want empty server ..

in x7 have 1-2 player in all server and farm now all raids look at me .. the server is empty cause about all this all players left and russian stay there in the empty server and farm the epics.. that  means they want to do the same here.. anyway we look other server and we have money to send there and not here for friends admin :)

in x7 one member gave me photo pk in golko ( then we had pk in subclass Q = ban ) i send photo and admin told me because the karma player it was russian.. admin told me wtf this photo? why is from phone and not from pc? hahahaha to dont give ban in russian player and now i see to say he dont do discrimination! i really laugh with this i thought he was serious admin but im was wrong.

Yes my friend we will in discord..and see where we go all together if nothing changes and they want to pve with npcs only.. because i dont think they can pvp someone.. they loged server almost 1month earlier and we are in the same level with them or maybe even better if you dont the 3 baium they got..

its all marketing..

promoting at start ( new ppl join )

fresht start server donatess $$$

after few days or month starting bulsh1ts and bans

all leave

wipe

repeat to get money from new ppl 

Ups sry you didnt even do that

Изменено пользователем IzuaL
4 hours ago, Admin said:

We don't have any GM in the game. There is only one admin. And in my eyes are players are equal.

That happened in PM and in the game.  Here is an example:

ALL [Angelyk] f@king retard admin

SHOW ME THIS IN PHOTO AND YOU HAVE MY RESPECT ... THEY MAKE FAKE THIGS AND YOU BELIEVE!! NICE :D

1 hour ago, MaDa said:

They just want us to leave there is not other logic explanation..i readed the topic about manor for castles and he changed it instantly.. we talked about something and we got only irony from you..and other topic from other clan member's same behaviour..

And Panic my friend ofc. He will loose money not us..each player from us donated to mutch here for this behaviour..

Manor be diseable becouse its broken. Gludio, Rune - have manor, but dont have owner. 

Мой английский не соу гуд, поэтому: нашли к чему прикопаться. Плохому танцору и яйца жмут и дискриминация вокруг маячит.

I don't have any prejudice against russians and non-russians, I'm not even from Russia and never been there. 

and angelyk not just insulted me, he blackmailed. Like if I do not unban his chat (he had chatban only, lol. Not accs ban), he gonna create a case in paypal. That was not a smart idea. Especially since he got a chat ban for insulting the parents.  After this he immediately got a ban of all accounts.

insulting.jpg

angelyk2.jpg

p.s.that case with voting topic really pissed me off. You really think I'm stupid and cant see new-reg accounts, created for vote cheating? I hoped for a fair voting, not like this. 

10 minutes ago, Admin said:

I don't have any prejudice against russians and non-russians, I'm not even from Russia and never been there. 

and angelyk not just insulted me, he blackmailed. Like if I do not unban his chat (he had chatban only, lol. Not accs ban), he gonna create a case in paypal. That was not a smart idea. Especially since he got a chat ban for insulting the parents.  After this he immediately got a ban of all accounts.

insulting.jpg

angelyk2.jpg

p.s.that case with voting topic really pissed me off. You really think I'm stupid and cant see new-reg accounts, created for vote cheating? I hoped for a fair voting, not like this. 

What is this? Clan chat? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Really now? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, MaDa said:

so you check also our private messages and ban?? its says clan chat thats very unprofessional from you..

LIKE "HELLO BIG BROTHER" ADMIN CHECK CLAN CHAT ! WHY?? spy and infrom emenies? hahahah omg so funny

you checked OUR PRIVATE MESSAGES YOU SHOULDND EVEN LOOK MY FRIEND  ITS PERSONAL CHAT..!

SO TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ABOUT SERVER HERE ITS SEEMS TO BE OUT OF SERVER SO YOU CANT SEE....

4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Is screenshot from my PM invisible? 

Why you totally ignored it and started to ask about clanchat? this is how it works, lol

well, okay. I got you guys, you created this topic to hate me, not to get any proofs. So GL 

• Like 2
  • Admin закрыл тема
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Создать...