Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

hello admin.

i have  big problem about sub class.

its means : on the part of the mimirs elexir i mixed purse silver, after get true gold, after get sage stone, blood fire and at the last of the quest when i trying to mix all my minerals, i use temperature phoenix. after this all my item exp. blood fire was removed  but quest dont finished, i start quest again 2 time, buy lunarget try to mix and its again removed.

now i have all items and when i come to npc laddd, after joan he told me to take him blood fire but i have blood fire in my inv.

so i cant continue quest and finish after, becouse of server problem i lose my time and my lunargets.

fix this problem give me sub class (becouse i have all items) and give me compesation (lunargets, which one was removed  for server problem).

thank you !

257593349_603481810999835_7416039407400981284_n.jpg

257364815_658138205189260_8749401849757778395_n.jpg

26 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

i cant continue quest and finish after, becouse of server problem i lose my time and my lunargets.

You can't continiue not because of server problem. You can't because you probably did something wrong with mixing. 

Here is the manual, for example - https://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest-more/mimirs-elixir

P.S. As I can see from the second screenshot, you are on the step 

Speak with Magister Joann at the 3th floor of Ivory. She will ask you to hunt Chimera Piece under Giant's Cave in order to get Stone of Wisdom.

Whats wrong here? 

hmmmmm.  on the last part of the  elexir quest when mixing temperature is wrong quest items dont dissapear,  there only write to try it again :) thats  one.

second, can you tell me how i can get blood fire without quest? :D

blood fire can get only after magister laddd send you in antharas lair. so  stop blame me and fix this problem

hmmmmm.  on the last part of the  elexir quest when mixing temperature is wrong quest items dont dissapear,  there only write to try it again :) thats  one.

second, can you tell me how i can get blood fire without quest? :D

blood fire can get only after magister laddd send you in antharas lair. so  stop blame me and fix this problem

cant add video here. i send it on Pm

EFC0941B-4958-4D04-90AB-5900788E8AC0.jpeg

There is no server problem, the quest works 100% perfect and was tested more than 1000 times. 

That means you did something wrong. Not me, not server, YOU! You put ingridients to the mixing urn in a wrong way or set wrong temperature and blaming me for that. And here is the proof:

[17.11.21 20:15:24] TELL [GuRjI -> exclusive] i make this and he failed 

[17.11.21 20:15:57] TELL [Exclusive -> GuRjI] maybe miss click ?
[17.11.21 20:16:17] TELL [GuRjI -> exclusive] maybe :D

Also your behavior on the server raises big questions.

You think you are able to talk to people that way? 

[17.11.21 15:58:24] TRADE [GuRjI] i can wait if you will make blowjob for me
[17.11.21 15:59:24] TRADE [GuRjI] i whant cumshot his face
[17.11.21 16:01:34] TRADE [GuRjI] shut up and make blowjob or if you cannot call your gf
[17.11.21 16:02:22] TRADE [GuRjI] dont stop

[17.11.21 16:04:32] TRADE [GuRjI] fu ck your n mother
[17.11.21 16:04:39] TRADE [GuRjI] tell your mom my name

[17.11.21 16:06:15] TRADE [GuRjI] its your mom number i know bitch

[17.11.21 16:08:04] TRADE [GuRjI] f uck off
[17.11.21 16:08:14] TRADE [GuRjI]  or i will fu ck your mom

[17.11.21 22:05:37] TRADE [GuRjI] ia tvaiu mamy ebal 

Server rules:

3.4 It is forbidden to insult parents in any form, whether direct or indirect manifestations of disrespect towards the parents of one of the Service Players.

Punishment: account ban, up to blocking all accounts.

when someone swearing me i will not quietly.

if you  post here chats, lets do it for all player and not only for me. why there is not amstrongs chat?  or why theree is not what i ask exclusiveee???

you post here only what you want... 

And last   you  must help me to fix server problem or not?

oh, remove your hands for recording such videos ... but where is the video from the pot ?? the most important point. Here you have all the ingredients - go mix on the video

Изменено пользователем sacramentena
  • Admin закрыл тема
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Создать...