Перейти к содержанию

Pk on starter zones with 78+ level chars to 40 level chars

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Tibalt using chars to pk players at branded constantly no one can farm at branded since he has a player on branded Berlin and take hes boredom on players trying to farm under the rule 
4.4 Prohibited mass killings (PK) beginners in the starting locations, as well as offer them PVP, being much higher level.

Punishment: a prison for a period of 2 hours, until the account is locked.

he did it before wipe and he continue doing the same thing on branded with players 78+

Shot00019.jpg

Shot00020.jpg

3 hours ago, JohnPapas said:

Tibalt using chars to pk players at branded constantly no one can farm at branded since he has a player on branded Berlin and take hes boredom on players trying to farm under the rule 
4.4 Prohibited mass killings (PK) beginners in the starting locations, as well as offer them PVP, being much higher level.

Punishment: a prison for a period of 2 hours, until the account is locked.

he did it before wipe and he continue doing the same thing on branded with players 78+

Shot00019.jpg

Shot00020.jpg

Во даешь), поставил на голову еще и права качаешь. Я тебе сразу сказал что это не стартовая лока. Иди ищи другую комнату. Дальше тебя буду там сливать, раз ты не понимаешь.  Да и гномку ты тоже хайгх лвлом сливал пару раз. Что теперь, скринить сразу.... Да и до вайпа я тут не играл, ты меня с кем то путаешь. Переведешь переводчиком.

11 hours ago, Admin said:

Hey. This is not a starting location. 

Also, I checked your characters, you are not a newbie, you have a lot of chars of 80 lvl, so you are able to protect yourself if want to. 

The char Berlin has been made only to PK people on Branded , some days ago a new player asked for help on trade chat , yes i can protect my self and i dont realy care about being pk since my bot has script returing to the spot . But create a character 78+ with Augm arcana mace so dont drop and no grade armor etc just to take PK people on 40 level spot is a mass killing pk . There is a missunderstanding in the post , Is not that i need protection from them but abusing this kind of technics on a server that supposed to be Chill lose the reasons for new players to start playing on the server (Not me) .  But its fine you can delete the post since i know now that this is allowed .

Изменено пользователем JohnPapas
6 hours ago, JohnPapas said:

The char Berlin has been made only to PK people on Branded , some days ago a new player asked for help on trade chat , yes i can protect my self and i dont realy care about being pk since my bot has script returing to the spot . But create a character 78+ with Augm arcana mace so dont drop and no grade armor etc just to take PK people on 40 level spot is a mass killing pk . There is a missunderstanding in the post , Is not that i need protection from them but abusing this kind of technics on a server that supposed to be Chill lose the reasons for new players to start playing on the server (Not me) .  But its fine you can delete the post since i know now that this is allowed .

Char Berlin dont create only for pk....... but we use it for pk, when somebody stu ....  disturb our gnoms. 

P.S xD 3.0

P.S2 Cry baby, cry.

7 hours ago, JohnPapas said:

Put your char in another room and berlin will not PK you. What`s the problem.

28 minutes ago, FreshUp said:

Кстати уже 3 неделя идет мы тебя ждем а ты так и не приходишь к нам.

Он даже комнату в брэндах отбить не смог, сразу на форум ныть побежал....

4 hours ago, FreshUp said:

By the way, we have been waiting for you for 3 weeks and you still do not come to us.

3 weeks? My .vipstatus say i play on server 2 weeks 🤪 

3 hours ago, Дмитрий said:

Put your char in another room and berlin will not PK you. What`s the problem.

i dont care about the PK as i said he only waste his time  . The reason this topic was opened was because an english guy was trying to farm on branded on  what ever spot and he stayed with berlin on teleport and PK everyone that came as i came he dissapeared so i didnt had evidence about that .

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...